The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Resolutions 2008


RESOLVE: To solve anew; to decide or determine to do something
RESOLUTION: The act of resolving or reducing to a simpler form

I like the sound of that....I want to decide to reduce my life to a simpler form.....more time in the Word....my foremost priority. Organize the bits in my life; clean out my purses, closets, drawers, office. Spend more time doing life, and less time watching it. Find more ways to be God's hand extended in the lives of those around me.

Lord, I pray that you will guide me as I find anew your perfect and simpler form of doing life.

Phil 3:13-14
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead....

No comments: