The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8





We had lots of walks on the beach....relaxing times in the sunshine. Seaport Village, Coronado, Glorietta Bay.....In Cabo San Lucas we kayaked to Lover's Beach and around Land's end both in the Sea of Cortez and The Pacific Ocean...it was a highlight for us. I walked and took photos while Bob went snorkelling...it was the best he's ever done....needle fish thick like carpet, lots of variety...he even held a puffer fish in his hands.....amazing. We passed by pelicans close enough to touch, and sea lions close enough to smell, we saw sting rays doing flips out of the water....incredible! As we kayaked around Land's End, I was overwhelmed by the beauty around us....."and the Creator of all of this lives in my heart". I am so thankful for the time we could spend enjoying God's creation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: