The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



::Running away::

Hello, dear friends and family....sorry I haven't been updating my blog. Since Valentine's Day Bob's Mom has been to emerg, then has been staying at our home for a few days...she's back home and feeling better...in between all that....I got a new set of sick....wretched sick...blah, blah, blah. So we are now jumping in the car (I'm feeling MUCH better) and going away to Seattle with the Six-pak and their husbands...which makes us the Dirty Dozen. Soooo looking forward to R&R with great friends. I will catch you up when I return.

Blessings to you....have a terrific weekend!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You sure have been "runned away" for a long time....

Lisa B. said...

Jo...where the heck are you? Lost in the pile of all your deals you found in the USA!