The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Everyday stuff


My life has been filled with busy, everyday stuff. I don't really like wadding through the regular stuff, but I must say I do like looking back and seeing the accomplished tasks.....quick....before it's undone and waiting to be done again.

We are planning our escape....thankful to be off to Maui sunshine, just the two of us....so thankful that we still really enjoy each others company. We will be joined by Roger and vicki for the last 10 days of our holiday.....so thankful that we have family that we really enjoy being with, too! We are truly blessed by God for His blessings of family and friends.

Be blessed, my friends....cherish the moments

No comments: