The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Our spot in the sun

Firstly, I apologize...you will have to bear with me...I took alot of photos on holidays in Maui. If a picture is worth a thousand words....then I have managed to pack alot of words on the next few blog entries.
I trust you enjoy your front row seat viewing my latest travel log.
The collage above is a few shots of our regular place to stay....Kaanapali Villas. God's gift to bargain hunting sun seekers....truly...we are so thankful for the wonderful holidays we have enjoyed at the villas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Canadian Kristin said...

Breathtaking.....thank you for sharing these most beautiful holiday moments with me!!! I do feel rested for having seen them! Nice!