The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Happy Mother's Day!

A special tribute to our Moms - Nanny aka GG and Grandma Rosie.
We are thankful to still have them with us to share in the joys of life.
We love you both! May God continue to bless you throughout the year ahead.
And to all my dear friends and family.....although life may not always be a walk in the park....

I pray that you will spend a wonderful day together with your dear ones.
May God bless you richly on Mother's Day.
Enjoy the moments!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Mother's Day Joanne! I am inspired by that photo of cutie Cole talking to his toy - what is that and where can I get one for my jellybean who is still a bit of a potato sack and isn't super keen on sitting up??

Joanne said...

It's Fisher-price, and I got that one at a used toy store.....it's been a real hit with both boys cause it has different positions for lying down and sitting up...hope you can find one for your dollie...thanks for stoppin' by!