The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Shower for Makena Joy



Any time the Six-Pak gets together is a good time; and this past Tuesday was no exception. We had a buffet of old-tyme Sunday night favorites...Mayonnaise cake, tea biscuits and homemade raspberry jam, choco-coffee muffins, Mexican mess and Cathedral squares.
The food was great....but the fellowship was even better!


I thank my God with ever remembrance of you.
My Six-Pak friends, their girlies and kidlets....my friends for life....amazing love connections generation to generation. I am truly blessed.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy said...

SO wish I could have been there. Looks like it was an awesome time! Can't wait to meet Makena in person.....

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for hostessing the shower for Makena and I! We had a great time and were so blessed by everything! Her library is full and abundant now because of you and your friends. I love you and I thank you again!