The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Life is a skit


I am collecting 50 years worth of props to use in a skit. Tomorrow we are celebrating Ron and Shirley's 50th wedding anniversary....and we were put in charge of the skit...big mistake on their kids part!!

So I have written a dialog that is kind and complimentary of their years together. But this is where the skit comes in.....the two sons (sorry Ken and Dan...I kinda threw you under the skit bus!) will dress up in appropriate props related to what is being said. Oh, and Ken (all 6 foot plus of him) will be Shirley and Dan will be Ron. I hope it is well received....you never know about these kinda things.

Ron and Shirley just got back from a cruise of a lifetime....New York to Vancouver through the Panama Canal for 21 days.
Happy Anniversary, Ron and Shirley.....blessings to both of you

I'm off to go shopping...just because I can.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: