The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Happy Birthday, Lindsey!

Although Lindsey's actual birthday is tomorrow, we celebrated with her today. We gathered together and just relaxed over a leisurely supper, with (of course) ice cream pie. This time I changed it up from choco-peanut butter to choco-raspberry

(one of Lindsey's favorite combos)


Jacob's responding to ....smile Jacob!! Stop, pose, smile....Such a cutie!


Trevor and Christy are still away in Ontario....sorry they couldn't be with us, too.




Lindsey, I pray the year ahead will hold God's richest blessings for you. I pray that you will grow ever closer to the Lord as you walk your journey of life. Love you tons!
Thank you, Linds, for loving my son...happy birthday, hon!

No comments: