The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Mission accomplished

So here you have it...my natural hair color for another couple of weeks. I usually have to do my hair about every 19 or 20 days....argh! FYI - I use Faria by Loreal, and mix three or four colors together. (I pour just the color components into a large cup and stir it around, then pour it back into the bottles). This time I used 1 very dark auburn, 2 light brown and 1 very light brown. I now still have three more boxes of the exact combination. I could never find a color that was dark enough but with lighter highlights in it. So I played around until I figured it out.

I guess eventually I will have to stop the insanity.....but for now I am happily in denial.

Go color your world, my friends!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Lookin' even better ;)

Lisa B. said...

Pretend you're hearing this from a lady who would be doing your nails:

"you so pretty!! You look like model!"

Sassy hair - I love it!