The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



DIY Delay


Since my DIY project is not going to be completed for a while (I'm waiting for drapery panels I have ordered) ....I thought I would take a few photos of our bedroom. I have sandy-cream walls/drapes and in the winter months I add all things red and warm beige/taupe; then in the summer months I change it up with all things beachy blue/turquoise/sand/tan. It's amazing how with just a few accents, pillows and art the room is completely changed. I will show you the other look later in the year.

In our en suite it is painted a deep taupe with white towels/window treatments....again, I add red towels and accents, then change them to turquoise in the summer months.

Well, I hope you find pleasure in the everyday things of life.....be blessed
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Canadian Kristin said...

Lovely! Your room sounds so relaxing and rejuvenating and restful! Mind if I just set here a while?!