The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Island visit

We had a great visit to the Island a while ago.....I'm just late in posting. Of course, we had a wonderful time with the Princess (sorry....I didn't get even one good pic of the parental units!)
We relaxed with the kids, dinner and a movie with lots of cuddles in between; the next day we attended church together and out to lunch before we took off for Victoria for overnight.
In Victoria, we met T&L with Jamie and hung out and relaxed together.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That picture of you guys and Denay at the bottom is gorgeous! I said to Trevor I don't think I have a group shot that nice of her! Welcome back.....

Canadian Kristin said...

She sure looks like her cousins!!! The eyes and the lips, so sweet!