The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



A respite


I haven't been around these parts very much lately...actually I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.
I have been having to deal with stuff.... extended family stuff. I have been spending time alone; time with the Lord; time listening to praise music; time deep in thought....trying to find my own water level in a very big pool.
Ever have times like that?
It's kinda like knowing that a plane has crashed in someone else's living room, and you would like to try and help...but they are pretending the plane isn't there so you have to just stand back and watch the fire destroy...all the while the others are expecting you to pretend the plane isn't there, too.
Am I making any sense at all?

Any who....I have come through to the other side, and God is good. I am going to attempt to post several updates of life over the past few weeks. I have missed my time spent here, and hope to find more time to set a spell and write my thoughts....there is so much to be thankful for...I am often overwhelmed with God's goodness and blessings bestowed on me.

Be blessed this Easter weekend, my friends.

No comments: