The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Living room tour

Boy, did that week fly by! Kelly is back at it with her home tour...this week it's living rooms. Come on in and set a spell.....



Our living room is fairly formal, although nothing formal ever goes on in there. When the wee ones are over, it is transformed into a ball room....dancing to their favorite tunes. When the whole family is over, this is just another spot to gather....and usually someone lays out on the floor in front of the fireplace for a snooze.

It's not a large room, and I think that makes it cozy....I am a furniture mover (my MIL calls it nesting) so often the furniture is re-arranged just for fun. I also change the accent pillows for the different seasons.

I guess my eyebrow window is dated now....but I still love it.

The room is open to the dining room and makes for a large space for holiday dinners.