The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Niagara-on-the-Lake

After our last show in Toronto, we took a short trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake for some R&R before heading home for Christmas....it was SO WONDERFUL! We stayed in a great B&B and enjoyed relaxing with our own fireplace in our room.


We went for walks, poked through the stores, (they had Christmas caroles playing all along Main Street) sat over coffee and discussed our business year, went for quiet dinners and napped whenever we wanted....it was heaven!
The house with the Nativity in front is home to artist Trisha Romance.....I LOVE her work.
Ha! Apparently, we were there, but I didn't manage to take a single photo of us.

Note to self: Remember to aggravate Bob by balancing the camera on top of a garbage can on a windy beach so we can take a timed photo of us.

Well, this was one item marked off my bucket list....I have wanted to go to Niagara-on-the-Lake for years....so glad we finally made it.
Enjoy all that God has given you today....be blessed, my friends.

No comments: