The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



The Phillips Phamily Phunction

Although it is quite a feat...my 88 year old Mom organized a family get-together at her condo's rooftop room on the Sunday evening before Christmas.
Even though we all live in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island we don't see our extended family very often, so it is always great to see everyone and catch-up.
(click on the photos for a closer view)
It even worked for Trevor, Christy and Denay...they were over for the weekend to celebrate Christmas with us. I do love it when all my chicks are in the nest....even if it's only for a day or even a dinner.....I just love to have them all together.
Dianna, Mom, Ken, Teri, and I
A rare moment....almost all of my siblings with my Mom
Unfortunately my brother Bruce was not there.
As I watch my kids and kidlets get together, I now understand why my Mom always tries so hard to get all of us together....it warms a Mother's heart and soothes a tired soul.
A good time was had by all.....thanks, Mom for all your efforts.

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Phabulous - looks like it was phull of good phood and phun! And I have to agree, there's nothing like having all the babies (and their babies) home!!