The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Vacation time at Cannon Beach

The Oregon Coast is magnificent and especially Cannon Beach...we met up with P&S and the boys while they were camping there.

We found a lovely hotel right on the beach with a fireplace and ocean view....lovely.

We walked, ate fish and chips, poked thru the shops and just relaxed. It was a wonderful few days....then drove leisurely back home. (I must admit I had more than one shopping accident along the way!)

I truely believe that sometimes.....time spent "just being" is time well spent.
Just being you; just being in God's beautiful world; just being together....In my opinion, we sometimes try too hard "to do", and don't spend near enough time "just being".
I guess that goes along with - Be still and know that I am God.
Hope you can find the time to "just be" today.
Be blessed, my friends!

1 comment:

Sandra Millsap said...

I couldn't agree with you more!! I "preach it" all the time when I need to "live" it more! Thank you for the reminder! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Have a great week!