The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Denay turns two...

 On a gorgeous July weekend, we crossed the water to the Island to celebrate our wee Denay's second birthday.  She is such a dollie....I just love her so. 


As you can see, Trevor had the barbie well under control....ha! 
We always enjoy our time on the Island, and this was no exception.

I am so thankful that all our kids and kidlets are close by.....even if we need to catch a ferry to see some of them....I know that I am blessed, and thank God for the close relationship we all share.

We are camped out on the Island as I write this....awaiting the arrival of the newest member of the Mac Family- Island Chapter.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Feels like it was so long ago already! So glad you were able to be here to celebrate with us!