The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



This was in the hotel lobby....the breakfast was over the top lovely.  We definitely made sure we were well fed.....what's the good of a girl's weekend if you can't eat 'til you're sick?  We also managed to shop a little...okay....alot!

Beautiful fresh flowers in the hotels

Great timing.....we attended the Women of Faith Comference.....such a blessing to share it with my friend.

We spend a couple of afternoons at the hotel pool.....lovely.  Thanks, Joan for the great adventure. 
I'm thinking this might have to be a yearly trek.....let me know if you're interested!

3 comments:

Carolee said...

Ooo, two girlies loose in Las Vegas! Did you take a round out of Jimmy Choo's?

Sandra Millsap said...

Hi Joanne! Looks like you have had some fun travels lately! Love all the beautiful pics! Hope you're having a great summer. We are burning up here...literally. Triple digit temps, no rain = big problems for farmers and ranchers. We need rain so badly - my next plan is strip naked and do a rain dance...God will surely send rain, just to make me STOP! :-)

Just wanted to drop by and say hello - take care! Blessings!

Joan said...

Great pics, Joanne....makes me want to go back!!! Thanks again for such a great visit :)
j.