The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Mom's 90th Birthday


My Mom turned 90 and we gathered together for a terrific celebration.

Mom and her girls

My cousin Ralph flew in from Calgary to surprise Mom.
Almost the entire family was able to attend....Mom has always had a 'thing' for getting all the family together.  It made her day.

We had a special family friend, Marion and her daughter Brenda drive down from Pemberton.  Marion and Mom were neighbors over 50 years ago!  It was SUCH a great surprise for Mom.
 
 

We were quite the crowd!

Mom was simply glowing....she was so pleased!
 

Ya, I know....she doesn't look 90 years old, does she?
Thanks, Mom....great genes!
 
~Mom and her children~
Ken, me, Dianna, Teri and Bruce
My half-sister, Ruth was unable to attend.
It was a joy to have an opportunity to celebrate Mom....she was delighted and enjoyed every minute of the gathering. 

No comments: