The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Yippee! Another year older!

My birthday started the day before, when Shawna, Lindsey and a few close friends surprised me with a movie night. We saw Kit Kitteridge (great movie!) and then we relaxed and laughed over coffee. I felt blessed before my day even dawned!

So on my day, we woke up to glorious sunshine....the day had to be spent outside. My hubby took me out for lunch at the Boathouse at White Rock. We enjoyed every moment of our time, and ended the time with a gelato cone and a walk along the boardwalk.



I came home to a surprise bouquet at my front door from Trevor and Christy...it's times like this I wish we lived closer.
Especially with wee McPeach soon to make her/his debute!

The rest of the clan gathered for a bbq supper. Fresh picked cherries from Jordan & Lindsey's tree, a fresh baked cake from the newest and best baker in town, and roasted marshmallows (sans moths) by the fire.
Another year older, but feeling blessed and thankful for God's grace and mercy that abounds in my life.

Enjoy the day, I know I will....I am off for a birthday dinner with my Mom, siblings and their spouses.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Aunty Jo! I am so glad you enjoyed you day....er, 3 days so much!

cathy said...

Happy Birthday to you! And many more!

Looks like you had a super time together with family, friends and your loved ones.

Take care,

Cathy