The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Christmas 2009


Our official Christmas family celebrations started with a weekend visit from Trev, Christy and Denay....they even surprised me by coming over early in the day on Friday, instead of late in the evening. I opened the front door...and there was Wee Denay standing there all-by-HERself....what a delightful package to have delivered to my door! A few more hours to visit with them...and cuddle Denay....heaven!
Meals together, exchanging gifts, playing with the kidlets.....talking, laughing, sharing in the wonder of Christmas together and celebrating the birth of our Saviour.

On Christmas eve we had a quiet dinner with Jord, Linds and my Mom.....on to the candlelight service and then stopped in to visit Bob's Mom.

Christmas morning our Mainland kids came for brunch....we enjoyed watching the boys open their gifts. Paul, Shawna and the boys went on to the other side for dinner....so we had a quiet dinner with Jord, Linds and my MIL.

Gramma Rosie is one of Tucker's most favorite people.....Grammie got to skype with Denay.