The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



A night on the town....

with the Six-Pak. What could be better? A night out with long time friends....dinner at Granville Island, a wee ferry boat ride along False Creek and tickets to the theater. We had a wonderful time together...and for me a touch-stone.

We saw "It's a Wonderful Life".....my all time most favorite movie...Ever! I thought that I might be disappointed in a live production of a movie that I can almost quote verbatum, but it was SO well done...I highly recommend it!

At the very end of the play Clarence Oddbody - ASC (Angel second class) said it best......

"Remember no man is a failure who has friends"

I felt very blessed to be sitting there surrounded by a group of friend who have been along for the ride with us in this wonderful life....very blessed.






Unfortunately Steve and Marilyn were too tired so they skipped the late night coffee and dessert...and I forgot to take a photo earlier.

Be blessed, my friends....and celebrate your friendships today.

No comments: