The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



The invitations were sent far and wide and the response was overwhelming....but no surprise....everyone LOVES Grandma Rosie!

We had extended family travel from all over to help us celebrate.....it was a wonderful day for all of us. 
It was great to catch up with everyone.

There were old family friends, church friends from years ago...
Cousins, Second cousins, once removed....
It was a terrific day full of reminders of God's blessings upon not only Mum, but on our entire family.

Happy Birthday, Mum!  We love you and pray that God will keep you well as he makes the final touches on your new home in glory.....we all know that's where you'd rather be....

Oh, that will be glory for me, glory for me, glory for me
When by His grace I shall look on His face
That will be glory, be glory for me

Be blessed, dear friends!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Rosie's lookin'good!

Whew, now the pressure's on to come up with the same thing for my Mom in February...