The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Cole's Third Birthday

This dear wee man is so full of life....he is always a joy and often a surprise.....
We had a great time celebrating his special day.
Hmmm....his birthday was in November....I'm catchin' up....only 4 months behind!
I have been spending time categorizing my photos, and saving them....feels good to have the job almost done.  Now just to catch you up with the last few months....oh, and start to clean out closets and cupboards.  I do love rainy days for pushing me to clean and organize.

Hope you are spending your time well......be blessed, dear friends!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Oh my goodness, he's such a mini-Bob! Three years already - it's crazy how fast time flies by. What a cutie pie!

(Did you hear my number eight is on the way??)