The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your love, O Lord, endures forever ~ do not abandon the works of Your hands. Psalms 138:8



Is it here yet?

We've had a few sunshiny days around here and it SO makes me want spring to be sprung!  I know it will be short lived and the rain and blustery clouds will form again.....but in the mean time....my word for this year is.....

MORE:  in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree or number; in or to a greater extent or degree


More of Him
Less of me
Christ in me

I desire to seek Him more intently, look for and find Him more often in the everyday things of life.  I want to practice being less and work at having Him be more.  I want His grace to be seen, not my ungracious, self-serving attitude.  I want His mercy to shine through, just as He pours out mercy on me.  May I have the grace to show mercy regardless of how unmerited it is.  For I have oh, so much grace and mercy shown to me by Him.

I want to shift my time spent....more of Him; less of me.
I want my days to count more for him; less for me.
I want to find my worth in Him; not in me.

I don't really know what MORE will look like by the time 2011 is done, but I know that it has already pushed me towards a stronger pursuit of God and His purpose in my life. 

 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.  II Cor 12:9 


Be blessed, dear ones, and I pray that you may be encouraged to find MORE of Him in your day.

No comments: